Who We Are
Chocolate Delivery Systems (CDS) is a rapidly growing chocolate manufacturer based in Buffalo, NY. We are a family-owned and operated organization, known for our chocolate and candy products and category leading brands that can be found in 5,000+ stores internationally.
CDS is looking for a Marketing Manager to help launch Create Goodness, our new health and wellness division. Create Goodness was founded to make delicious and ethical CBD wellness chocolate made from organic and fair-trade ingredients. To help us on that mission, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to help build and scale the new division while remaining true to our values and our commitment to quality.
This role will report to the National Sales Manager and is responsible for leading Create Goodness’ day-to-day e-commerce and marketing efforts to drive sales and brand awareness. Success requires strong communication skills (verbal and written), an understanding of the digital advertising landscape, and experience using insights as a key differentiator in marketing materials.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience with digital marketing, search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, Google Analytics, social media, and content writing with a startup cannabis, CPG, food, or supplements brand. The best candidate will have an integrated marketing skill set, with a passion for thinking both creatively and analytically.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and execute overall marketing strategy
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to drive sales across email, SEO, affiliate, display, mobile, paid social and SEM with a focus on new customer acquisition
- Copywriting and content creation – email, web, blog, social post, sales enablement assets
- Build and grow our presence on social media and other relevant sites
- Conduct analysis and deliver regular reporting on effectiveness of marketing content using Google Analytics and other 3rd party data sources
- Lead and assist in outbound and inbound sales and marketing activities -content marketing and development, paid campaigns, trade shows, sales presentations, etc.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, opportunities, and industry best practices
- Manage and optimize technical aspects of project management software·
- Help manage our vendors and independent contractors
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field of study
- 3+ years of digital marketing & e-commerce experience with a digitally focused consumer brand, preferably in cannabis, consumer-packaged goods, food or supplements, D2C experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing industry, channels, sales process, tactics, audience development, automation software, and analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and highly organized
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
CDS is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. CDS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.